Max Output Power
Blaupunkt Active Subwoofer XLf 200 ATS delivers a maximum outpower of 380 watts. This level of power is able to create an intensifying environment whenever you are listening to your favorite songs. Exciting as it sounds, Blaupunkt ensures your listening experience is satisfied.
Class D Amplifier
XLf 200 ATS has a built-in class D amplifier that produces an output of 200 watts of RMS power. The built-in amplifier contributes to your listening experiences as it helps to boost the low-level audio signal and create powerful and better sound from your speakers as well.
Adjust to the desired volume with the wired remote control provided with XLf 200 ATS. You can tune it to any volume you like, without worrying about the performance. Be it low or high volume, Blaupunkt Active Subwoofer XLf 200 ATS will make your boost the performance of your audio devices.
Not only it can deliver such impactful performance, but XLf 200 ATS is also able to be installed in different locations in the vehicle. One perfect spot is the car bonnet.
- Amplifier Technology : Class D
- Normal Output Power (RMS) : 200W
- Signal / Noise Ratio : 110dB
- Frequency Response : 30Hz - 150Hz
- Low Pass Filter (LPF) : 50Hz - 100 Hz
- Voltage : 10-14.4V
- Phase Switch : 0 deg / 180 deg
- Fuse rating : 20A
- THD : <0.4%
- Passive Radiator : 203mm
- Variable Bass Boost : 0 - 12dB
- Thermal Short & Overlooked Protection
- Max Output Power : 380W
- Speaker Size : 8" / 203mm
- Impedance : (4+4)ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) : 85dB
- Cone Composition : Aluminium
- Magnet Type : Ferrite
- Enclosure Housing Material : Aluminium
- Enclosure Dimension : (L x W x H) : 277 x 259 x 290mm
- Enclosure Net Weight : 3.75kg
- Remote Controller: Wired Remote
- High Level Input Signal Wire : 30cm
- Screws : (M6 x 12mm) x 1
- Screw Nuts : (M6) x 2
Subject to 3% service charges for order cancellation.
For purchase more than 10 units, drop us message here