Manufacturer’s Warranty (Malaysia only)
As the reseller, AMICI SDN BHD, which has its principal place of business in Malaysia (hereinafter: “Amici”), supplies the automotive accessories (hereinafter: “product”) under warranty, subject to the following conditions:
Please refer page for product warranty period. For warranted products, warrant period starts from the date of purchase as indicated on the sales receipt. The remaining guarantee for the original product will apply for manufacturing defect replacement only.
This warranty applies only in Malaysia in which the product was purchased. Amici guarantees that the product will be in compliance only with the statutory provisions and/or government regulations that apply in the region in which the product was sold. Amici reserves the right to apply a divergent manufacturer’s guarantee for those specific product.
The manufacturer’s warranty provides a right to repair unless Amici is of the opinion that replacement or return of the product is necessary.
To claim under this manufacturer’s warranty you must email the following to email@example.com :
- mobile number
- a copy of the dated tax invoice of purchase,
- a clear description of the complaint and
- the defective product and/or photographs & video of the defective part or product.
The manufacturer’s warranty is not transferable and may therefore only be invoked by the first owner.
What is covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee?
The manufacturer’s guarantee applies in respect of the product and covers the following:
- all manufacturing defects;
The manufacturer’s warranty will void in the following circumstances:
If you have made or arranged for modifications or repairs to be made without first having received written permission from Amici.
- Defects resulting from neglect or an accident and/or from any use or maintenance.
- Damage to the product caused by normal wear and tear.
- Incorrect mounting or installation of third-party parts that are incompatible with the product.
- Inadvertent or unintentional damage, abnormal use or insufficient care.
- Improper storage / product care.
- Damage due to improper use or due to failure to follow user guide.
- Damage due to repairs carried out by unauthorized persons or due to improper disassembly of the product.
- Transport damage (during transport): carefully inspect your camera after it was shipped by the carrier and in case of any damage immediately file a claim with the carrier.
All warranty claim will take 7-10 days to process.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the warranty period. Please include the order number, email address, picture and video of the faulty product, and the problem in all correspondence. Warranty claims can be made via courier or through our retails store at 11, Jalan DBP 1, Dolomite Business Park, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor.
- Send product via Courier - Product(s) must be sent back to us only via reliable and traceable shipping methods within 7 days after reporting to email@example.com. Amici will not be responsible for exchanging any untraceable packaged products. All return shipping costs will be borned by the purchaser of the product.
- Send product via Retail Store - It is compulsory to email to firstname.lastname@example.org with minimum of 24 hours ahead before sending the items to our retail store for warranty claim. Amici Sdn Bhd will not attend to claims without given prior notice; Amici also reserves the rights to reject claim if product is genuinely not offered by us and proof purchase is not presented. Amici will NOT attend to any claim of products with obvious signs of man-made damage.
Please refer to product page for warranty period. Warrant period starts from the purchase date indicated on the tax invoice. Save the sales receipt in a safe place and make a copy of it. Contact Amici before submitting claims for manufacturer's warranty. For complaints that arise outside the manufacturer's warranty period, please click here. Amici reserves the right to amend these manufacturer's warranty provisions.