Max Output Power
Blaupunkt Active Subwoofer GTr 140 A delivers a maximum outpower of 280 watts. This level of power is able to create an intensifying environment whenever you are listening to your favorite songs. Exciting as it sounds, Blaupunkt ensures your listening experience is satisfied.
Class AB Amplifier
GTr 140 A has a built-in class AB amplifier that produces an output of 120 watts of RMS power. The built-in amplifier contributes to your listening experiences as it helps to boost the low-level audio signal and create powerful and better sound from your speakers as well.
Adjust to the desired volume with the wired remote control provided with GTr 140 A. You can tune it to any volume you like, without worrying about the performance. Be it low or high volume, Blaupunkt Active Subwoofer GTr 140 A will make your boost the performance of your audio devices.
Not only it can deliver such impactful performance, but GTr 140 A is also able to be installed in different locations in the vehicle. One perfect spot is the car bonnet.
Wiring Diagram 1: High Level Input
Wiring Diagram 2: Low Level Input
- Max Output Power : 280W
- Speaker Size: 6.0" x 9.0"
- Cone Composition: Aluminium
- Magnet Type: Ferrite
- Wired Remoted: Included
- Enclosure Housing Material: Aluminium Die-cast Sealed
- Enclosure Dimension (LxWxH): 316.4 x 240.4 x 83.3mm
- Enclosure Net Weight: 3.76kg
- Amplifier Technology: Class AB
- Normal Output Power (RMS): 120W
- Sensitivity (In Car/1W): 92dB
- Signal / Noise Ratio (dB): 91dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 150Hz
- Low Pass Filter (LPF): 50Hz – 150Hz
- Voltage: 14.4 (10V – 16V)
- Phase Switch: 0 deg / 180 deg
- Automatic On/Off (Hi & Lo): High Level Only
- Audio in Sensitivity: Speaker Input (1.5V)/RCA Input (150mV)
- Remote Controller: Wired Remote
- Screws (Parker-Type): 4 x 20mm
- Screws (M-Type): 4 x 8mm
- 2 x Mounting Bracket A: 45mm x 20mm
- Wiring Harness (0.4m DC Cord, High Level Input Speaker, Low Level Input Speaker & Input Plug)