BLAUPUNKT DRIVING VIDEO RECORDER BP2.1 FHD
Why do you need a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) in your car?
To capture events in the video form that occurs on the road while driving. In the event of an incident, a car DVR is an objective eyewitness of the incident.
What are the benefits and advantages of a DVR?
• DVR is created to promote road safety and reduce road trauma through raising awareness.
If you want a dashcam that can help you resolve crash-scam problems and catch hit-and-run drivers, this is the right gadget for you. It comes in small in terms of size but large in specifications.
• Small and Compact Design
• Audio Format : MP3
• Image Format : JPEG, JPG
• SVideo Format : AVI, MPEG, MP4, MOV
• Plug and Play - Easy to Set Up
• 2-inch Colour Display
• 120° Ultra-Wide Viewing Angle
• Full HD 1080P
• Loop Recording
• Built-In Microphone & Speaker
• Support up to 32GB Micro SD (Not included)
• Farad capacitor
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 63 x 30 x 58 mm
• Weight: 50 grams
• Car Charger
• USB Cable
• 3M Bracket
We are listed under EMCO area, your orders will be processed and delivered after EMCO.
Subject to 3% service charges for order cancellation.
For purchase more than 10 units, drop us message here