Even Stronger Sound
Get the best out of Blaupunkt Active Subwoofer XLf 320 AW. Created for the ultimate music lover, it’s able to generate an astonishing 420 Watts maximum output power. You can definitely feel the difference from the 11” speaker when you start playing your favorite music on the road. To make things better, the active subwoofer is also equipped with a Class D amplifier to perfect the output.
Max Output Power
Blaupunkt Active Subwoofer XLf 320 AW delivers an outstanding maximum outpower of 420 watts. This level of power is able to create an intensifying environment whenever you are listening to your favorite songs. Exciting as it sounds, Blaupunkt ensures your listening experience is satisfied.
Class D Amplifier
XLf 320 AW has a built-in class D amplifier that produces an output of 320 watts of RMS power. The built-in amplifier contributes to your listening experiences as it helps to boost the low-level audio signal and create powerful and better sound from your speakers as well. It is even more effective than the other amplifier classes.
Adjust to the desired volume with the wired remote control provided with XLf 320 AW. You can tune it to any volume you like, without worrying about the performance. Be it low or high volume, Blaupunkt Active Subwoofer XLf 320 AW will make your boost the performance of your audio devices.
Not only it can deliver such impactful performance, but XLf 320 AW is also able to be installed in different locations in the vehicle. One perfect spot is the car bonnet.
Wiring Diagram 1: High-Level Input - Speaker Input
Wiring Diagram 2: Low-Level Input - Speaker Input
- Speaker Size : 11.0”
- Impedance : (4+4) Ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) : 85dB
- Cone Composition : Injected PP
- Magnet Type : Ferrite
- Enclosure Housing Material : Aluminum
- Enclosure Dimension (L x W x H) : 360 x 360 x 120mm
- Eclosure Net Weight : 7.4kg (Without Accessories)
- Amplifier Technology : Class D
- Normal Output Power (RMS) : 320W
- Max. Output Power : 420W
- Signal / Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 150 Hz
- Low Pass Filter (LPF) : 50Hz - 150Hz
- Voltage : 12V (10V-14V)
- Phase Switch : 0 deg / 180 deg
- Automatic On/Off : High Level Only
- Fuse Rating : 30A
- THD : <0.4%
- Variable Bass Boost : 0 - 12dB
- Thermal Short & Overload Protection
- Operating / Installation Instruction
- Wired Remote Controller : 4.5m
- DC Cord : 0.35m
- 3 x Threaded Rod : 1 x (M8 x 125); 1 x (M8 x 65); 1 x (M8 x 30)
- 2 x Screw Nut : M8 x 30
- 1 x Steel Plate : 5mm
- 3 x Standard Screw Nut : M8
- 1 x Tri-lobular Screw Nut : M8
- 1 x Washer : 30 x 1.5mm
- 2 x Screws : M3 x 6
Subject to 3% service charges for order cancellation.
For purchase more than 10 units, drop us message here