WeatherVision Headlamp l Philips
Feel safe, drive safe
Philips WeatherVision halogen headlamp offers up to 60% more yellow light* improving your visibility to drive safely through bad weather conditions such as rain, fog and snow. It is ECE compliant** for road legal usage.
- Philips is the choice of all major car manufacturers.
For 100 years, Philips has been on the forefront of the automotive lighting industry, introducing technological innovations that have become standards on modern automobiles. Today, one in two cars in Europe and one in three worldwide, is equipped with Philips lighting.
- Change both your headlamps simultaneously for more safety
Highly recommended to change them by pairs for symetric light performance
- Award-winning car lamp manufacturer
Our lamps are often commended by automotive experts.
- Adhering to high quality standards of the ECE homologation
WeatherVision is fully compliant to ECE for road-legal use**.
- Wide range of 12V lamps for all functions
Which 12V lamp for which function? Philips Automotive offers all car specific functions : high beam, Low beal, front fog , front indicator, side indicator, rear indicator, stop light, reversing light, rear fog light, license plate lights, rear position/parking light, interior lights
- Greater driving comfort and safety
WeatherVision provides you with 60% more light* on the road so you see further ahead and notice obstacles and traffic signs earlier.
- Homogeneous yellow light for better contrast on the road
With homogeneous yellow coating, WeatherVision offers the ultimate yellow light that penetrates better in adverse weather conditions to ensure a safer drive.
- 60% more light for all weather conditions, especially in adverse weather compared to a standard lamp
- Street legal
- Trusted OE quality
- UV-blocking quartz glass
For purchase more than 10 units, drop us message here